myQ Driver for RTI
- Supported Models
- Intrinsic Connected
What does this driver do?
This myQ Driver for RTI provides two-way control of myQ garage door openers, gate openers and standalone lights, including current live feedback.
- Opening and closing of the garage door/gate
- Turn on/turn off myQ Lamps
- Two-way lighting status
- Two-way status of current garage door state
- Variable included to enable a visual highlight to show door / lamp state
- Live text feedback status of garage door state for all doors/gates (up to 6)
- Account number details
- Automatic discovery of devices
- Supports all Liftmaster and Chamberlain garage openers manufactured after 1993, as well as gate openers and other products supported by myQ (see website for compatibility)
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
- Intrinsic Standard Integration – Unofficial public API driver. This driver uses an API publicly available online but not officially released by myQ. This driver is fully supported for the specified firmware/model for as long as the API is available.
Current version number: 230402.00
Our myQ Driver for RTI is compatible with:
- Liftmaster and Chamberlain garage openers manufactured after 1993
- myQ gate openers
- myQ lighting
- Other garage opener products supported by myQ (see website for compatibility)
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.
Trackback URL https://www.intrinsicdev.com/downloads/myq-driver-for-rti/trackback/
Comments are closed