WyreStorm Network HD Module for Crestron
What does this module do?
These WyreStorm Network HD modules allow a Crestron system to control a WyreStorm NetworkHD installation through its NHD-000-CTL Controller.
- Switching of AV Signals
- Break-away switching of video, audio, serial, IR, and USB signals independently
- Switching based on aliases instead of hardware-specific ID’s. Should an endpoint need to be replaced, all that’s required is for the replacement to be given the same name as the original.
- Full signal meta-data is available for Encoders and Decoders
- Access to control ports is provided so it’s simple to issue control commands to attached devices
- A generic Send Command signal is provided to allow for sending any arbitrary command to the Controller for use when use of a new or unsupported command is required.
- Intrinsic Platinum Integration – Official WyreStorm commissioned driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
- Please Note – Module requires an active internet connection
Our WyreStorm Network HD Module for Crestron is compatible with:
- NHD-100-TX, NHD-140-TX, NHD-100-RX,
- NHD-200-TX, NHD-210-RX, NHD-250-RX,
- NHD-400-TX, NHD-400-E-TX, NHD-400-RX, NHD-400-E-RX,
- NHD-600-TX, NHD-600-RX
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.