KEF W1 LS50 and LSX Driver for ELAN
What does this driver do?
Our KEF Elan driver enables IP control of the KEF LS50W and LSX speaker range from within Elan.
- IP Control
- Full Two-Way Control
- Source, Power and Volume Control – This is not a streaming driver.
- ELAN FW8.2.509 or newer only
- Please Note – If you have an LS50 before serial LS50W13074K24L/R2G please use the V1 driver. If your LS50 is after serial LS50W13074K24L/R2G or is part of the LSX series please use the V2 driver.
- Intrinsic Platinum Integration – Official KEF driver
- KEF LS50 Wireless II Driver also available
Current version number: 20.2.1 (V1 Driver) and 20.12.2 (V2 Driver)
Our KEF LS50 and LSX Driver for ELAN is compatible with:
- KEF LS50W speaker series
- KEF LSX speaker series
- If you have an LS50 before serial LS50W13074K24L/R2G please use the V1 driver. If your LS50 is after serial LS50W13074K24L/R2G or is part of the LSx series please use the V2 driver.
- Please note – KEF LS50 Wireless II units not supported, please use our KEF LS50 Wireless II Driver instead
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.