KEF W2 Media Driver for RTI
What does this driver do?
This KEF Media Driver enables the control and integration of a KEF W2 player from within an RTI system, with full content navigation.
- All streaming services supported by the KEF W2 player can be controlled through this driver
- Internet Radio
- Audio Podcasts
- Metadata, cover art and option to display current playlist name
- Shuffle, repeat all and repeat one
- ‘Play all’ in current selection (playlist/album)
- Selecting a track automatically adds to a global queue across the available streaming services
- Clear Queue
- Navigation & Transport control:
- Source select (incl. variable to enable a visual highlight)
- Mute On / Off
- Volume Up / Down
- Skip Back / Forward
- Play / Pause
- Repeat All
- Repeat One
- Please Note – Spotify does not support media content browsing either in this driver or the KEF app.
- Active internet connection required
- Intrinsic Platinum Integration – Official KEF commissioned driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) cloud technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
Current version number: 230302.0
Our KEF W2 Media Driver for RTI is compatible with:
- KEF LS50 Wireless II series (running firmware 1.8+)
- KEF LSX II
- KEF LS60
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.