Roku Pro Driver for ELAN
What does this driver do?
Our Roku Pro Driver allows for the integration and control of Roku Media Player, Roku Soundbar or Roku TV from within ELAN.
- Enhanced features vs our standard Roku driver
- Auto-discovery and install of all Roku streamers, soundbars and TVs
- Two way IP control
- Press to Scroll transport commands (up, down, left, right etc)
- Automatic loading of clients favourite apps onto Viewer and Remote
- Feedback of which app you are currently using
- Automatic IP address tracking and updates
- Global search functionality
- Instant replay
- On screen keyboard in Viewer for faster data entry
- Zone volume control
- Input source switching for Roku player, Tuner, HDMI and AV inputs
- Provides driver status to Elan’s management cloud
- Power on/off
- Intrinsic Advanced Integration – Official Roku public API driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing and enhanced support
Current version number 22.4.2
Our Roku Pro Driver for ELAN is compatible with:
- All Roku Media Player devices (with IP control)
- Roku TVs
- Roku Soundbar
- Roku Streambar
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.