Sky Pro (UK) Driver for ELAN
What does this driver do?
Our Sky Pro (UK) Driver for ELAN allows for the integration and control of a SkyQ or Sky+ HD box from within ELAN.
- Provides full UK channel listings with channel icons (direct channel launch) grouped by genre for all UK regions
- Live “What’s On” data (with direct channel launch) grouped by genre for all UK regions
- Auto discovers Sky box type
- IP control
- Press to Scroll transport commands
- All SkyQ and Sky+ HD Remote control commands are enabled
- Self-Healing: The driver maintains a heartbeat style connection with the SkyQ box so when a connection issue arises (reboot, power cut, network loss) the system automatically attempts to re-establish communications.
- Intrinsic Standard Integration – Unofficial public API driver. This driver uses an API publicly available online but not officially released by Sky. This driver is fully supported for the specified firmware/model for as long as the API is available.
Current version number: 20.5.2
Our Sky Pro (UK) Driver for ELAN is compatible with:
- Sky Pro boxes (Only UK channel listings provided)
- Sky+ HD boxes (Only UK channel listings provided)
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.