Sky Pro (UK) Driver for RTI
What does this driver do?
This Sky Pro (UK) Driver for RTI allows for the integration of SkyQ devices into an RTI system with dynamic UK channel listings and ‘what’s on’ information.
- All UK Sky channel listings (excl. Adult and Radio channels), including channel icons for all UK regions supported with the ability to direct channel launch
- Display up to 10 channels with live “What’s On” data (direct channel launch) and optional grouping by genre for all UK regions
- Full ‘QWERTY’ keyboard for easier character input via Sky Search
- Navigation and transport control:
- Up, Down, Left & Right (incl. press to scroll)
- Dismiss (exit)
- Sidebar (…)
- Help (?)
- Red, green, yellow, blue
- Digit0-10 (numpad)
- Play, pause
- Forward, reverse
- Sky (to access recordings)
- Channel up and down
- Standby toggle
- Option to display full ‘QWERTY’ keyboard with numbers and spacebar to use instead of Sky’s up/down alphabet navigation or repeated digit-to-letter input system via remote numpad.
- Intrinsic Standard Integration – Unofficial public API driver. This driver uses an API publicly available online but not officially released by Sky. This driver is fully supported for the specified firmware/model for as long as the API is available.
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
Current version number: 230602.00
Our Sky Pro (UK) Driver for RTI is compatible with:
- SkyQ boxes
- Channel listings only available in UK
- Standard, non-UK SkyQ driver available here: https://www.intrinsicdev.com/downloads/skyq-ip-driver-for-rti/
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.