Sonos Pro Driver For ELAN
- Supported Models
- Intrinsic Connected
What does this driver do?
This Sonos Pro Driver for ELAN allows for the integration and control of a pro Sonos setup from ELAN.
- Zone Power Control
- Zone Volume Control (inc Mute)
- Custom Settings Page with Bass, Treble & Loudness control
- Allows audio to be streamed from TWELVE Sonos aux inputs anywhere on the local network
- PLAYBAR mode allows the first aux input to be used with a PLAYBAR’s optical input
- Voice Enhancement & Night Modes are supported and controllable from the viewer
- Basic transport controls are event mapable from the driver to allow control from sources like Alexa to be automated
- Party Mode Grouping has been implemented that any player to be grouped to a predefined master playing. Enabling multiple Sonos zones to all play the same content with no audio sync issues
- Intrinsic Advanced Integration – Official Sonos certified API driver
- Self-Healing: The driver maintains a heartbeat style connection with the Sonos so when a connection issue arises (reboot, power cut, network loss) the system automatically attempts to re-establish communications
- This driver is tested and compatible with the latest Sonos firmware
Current version number: *22.6.2
Our Sonos Pro Driver for ELAN is compatible with:
- All S1 Sonos players
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.
Trackback URL https://www.intrinsicdev.com/downloads/sonos-pro-driver-elan-g/trackback/
Comments are closed