Sony Android TV Pro Driver for ELAN
What does this driver do?
This Sony TV Pro Driver allows an Elan system to communicate with a Sony Android TV enabled display via Ethernet and offers enhanced user experience features in comparison to our basic Sony TV Driver.
- Feedback: The display driver is able to update ELAN with the current active input, meaning that if the user swaps from an app to a HDMI input, the ELAN interface will update to match.
- Power On/Off
- Navigation & Transport Control:
- Cursor Up, Down, Left & Right (inc press to scroll)
- Select & Cancel
- Rewind & Fast Forward
- Play/Pause Toggle
- Home and Menu
- Instant Replay
- Zone Volume Control:
- Volume up/down
- User Interface:
- Any apps installed on the device are loaded and display on the driver interface, six at a time.The user can cycle through all the installed apps.
- The current app icon is also shown on the interface.
- On the HR2/30/200 the first six apps are automatically loaded as buttons, three on the HR10
- Provides driver status feedback to Elan’s management cloud
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
- Intrinsic Advanced Integration – Official Sony public API driver
Current version number: 21.6.2
Our Sony Android TV Pro Driver for ELAN is compatible with:
- All Sony Android TVs (not Linux based TVs)
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.