Tesla Vehicle Driver for Control4
What does this driver do?
This Tesla Vehicle Driver for Control4 allows a Control4 system to communicate with Tesla’s cloud server to read vehicle data and send commands.
- Control charging
- Wake Up Vehicle
- Honk Horn
- Flash Lights
- Lock/unlock car – it is possible to enable this feature, however, from a security point of view, we do not recommend these are implemented. If you do choose to enable this function you do so at your own risk. Intrinsic Group Limited, or its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for their use.
- Programmable Commands:
- Start HVAC
- Stop HVAC
- Charge Standard/Max
- Charge Start
- Charge Stop
- Flash lights
- Honk horn
- Vehicle is Locked
- Vehicle is Unlocked
- Internal Temperature
- External Temperature
- Sunroof Status
- Time Until Fully Charged
- Charging Status
- Driver uses web view to create a custom interface
- Intrinsic Standard Integration – Unofficial public API driver. This driver uses an API publicly available online but not officially released by Tesla. This driver is fully supported for the specified firmware/model for as long as the API is available.
- We regret we are currently unable to support Tesla accounts in China
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
Current version number: 220702
Our Tesla Vehicle Driver for Control4 is compatible with:
- All Tesla vehicles
- Please note this is an Intrinsic Standard Integration (Level 3), that makes use of an unofficial public API. The API is publicly available online but is not officially released by Tesla. We always recommend advising end users of this and ensuring alternative control options are in place as a back-up.
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.