Text Feedback Driver for ELAN
- Intrinsic Connected
What does this driver do?
This Text Feedback Driver for Elan allows an integrator to create custom text messages in the ELAN system for use on custom pages.
- Text fields can be setup in the driver and then triggered on demand
- Example Use: Two text fields for the status of external gates. The fields could be “Front gates open” and “Front gates closed”. A contact sensor or similar feedback could be used to trigger ELAN do display the relevant feedback on screen.
- Local Time Functionality: Enter “<LOCALTIME>” in a string field and when triggered it will display the local time of the controller. This can be useful for showing the user when an event last happened.
- Example Use: See what time the gate was last opened or the time the door bell last rang
- (New Sep 2022) Text persists through a reboot
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) cloud technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
Current version number: 22.9.2
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.
Trackback URL https://www.intrinsicdev.com/downloads/text-feedback-driver-for-elan/trackback/
Comments are closed