Aquavision Module for Crestron
- Supported Models
- Intrinsic Connected
What does this Module do?
This Aquavision Module allows a Crestron system to communicate with an Aquavision TV device over IP or via serial, providing control.
- Power Switching: On, off, toggle
- Source Switching: Select any of the sources with active source feedback
- Volume Control: Volume up/down/mute and feedback
- Control Buttons: Directional keys (up, down, left, right), select, exit, play/pause, etc.
- Intrinsic Platinum Integration – Official Aquavision commissioned driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing and enhanced support
- Please note – there is a known issue on older TV models where IP control drops off after 48 hours. This is not a fault with the driver and is out of our control. Please use RS232 if this affects you.
Current version number: 2305102
Our Aquavision Module for Crestron is compatible with:
- Genesis 5
- Nexus 5
- Pinnacle 4
- Genesis 4
- Nexus 4
- Please note supported features may vary by TV/control method
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.
Trackback URL https://www.intrinsicdev.com/downloads/aquavision-module-for-crestron/trackback/
Comments are closed