Barco Residential (Pulse) Projector Driver for Control4
What does this driver do?
This Barco Residential (Pulse) Driver allows a Control4 system to communicate with supported Barco Residential projectors for display control.
- Supported commands include:
- Power on/off
- Wake on LAN (where supported)
- Go to Eco Mode
- Select input
- Recall preset
- RealColor mode
- HDR screen luminance
- Warp engine
- 4 corner wrap
- Bow correction
- JSoN command input
- The following feedback is available:
- Article number
- MAC address
- Current power state
- Eco mode
- Input selection
- Environmental feedback (inlet temperature, humidity, air pressure and mains voltage)
- Shutter feedback
- Input feedback (vertical resolution, vertical frequency, color primaries, color space, mastering luminance and content aspect ratio)
- Intrinsic Platinum Integration – Official Barco commissioned driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing and enhanced support
- Please note – requires an active internet connection
Current version number: 230302
Our Barco Residential (Pulse) Projector Driver for Control4 is compatible with:
- Above includes CS variants
- Please note some features vary by model (see Integration Note for full details)
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.