DemoPad Centro Driver for Control4
What does this driver do?
This Intrinsic Dev DemoPad Centro Driver allows a Control4 system to communicate with DemoPad Centro-C or Centro-CM units.
- Relay Outs: All controllable relays can be controlled from the driver
- Sense Inputs: All sense inputs can be used and will send triggers through to controller
- IR Emitters: All IR emitters can be used for any IR devices
- Serial Ports: All serial ports are usable and support two-way communication. It’s worth nothing that serial over IP doesn’t always behave the same as ports onboard the controller. So please test in advance as you may have certain devices that will need connected to the main controller
- Intrinsic Platinum Integration – Official DemoPad driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
Current version number 220402
Our DemoPad Centro Driver for Control4 is compatible with:
- DemoPad Centro-C IP Control Gateway
- DemoPad Centro-CM IP Control Gateway
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.