Official myQ Driver for Control4
Important Update – 27th Feb 2024
Control4 have taken the unprecedented step of forcibly blocking new connections of this official licensed driver. Existing integrations are still working without issues. This is a decision forced upon us by Control4 and is not a result of any issues with Intrinsic Dev or with the implementation of this driver. Our relationship with Chamberlain remains in place and this decision has no bearing on any other drivers offered on this website. We hope this will be resolved in due time.
What does this driver do?
This Official myQ Driver for Control4 provides control of myQ garage door openers via the myQ Cloud.
myQ turns any garage into a smart garage. More than 10 million people rely on the myQ app to control, secure, monitor, and provide access to their garage, homes, and businesses.
- Opening and closing of garage door(s) and gate(s)
- Two-way status of current garage door/gate state
- Control of myQ compatible lights
- Triggers for door and gate “opening” and “closing” events
- Intrinsic Licensed Partner Integration – Official myQ licensed driver. A one-off license fee to access the myQ cloud is included in the cost of this driver.
- Driver requires an active internet connection
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
Current version number: 240202
Our Official myQ Driver for Control4 is compatible with:
- Chamberlain and Liftmaster Wi-Fi enabled garage door openers
- Chamberlain and Liftmaster Wi-Fi enabled gate openers
- myQ Smart Garage Control and Smart Garage Hub
- myQ compatible lighting devices
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.