Philips Hue Driver Bundle for ELAN
What does this pack offer?
This Philips Hue Driver Bundle for Elan allows for the integration and control of Philips Hue lighting devices, including bulbs, sensors, switches and Sync Box from within Elan.
This is a bundle pack and contains both our Philips Hue Pro Driver and our Philips Hue Sync Box Driver. Saving of £15 over purchasing individually.
- IP Control
- Full Two-Way Control
- Auto discovery of all Hue Hubs on network
- Auto discovery and auto install of all Philips Hue lighting devices
- Support for switch, dimming & RGB: Colour temperature controls are enabled on supported lamps as well as saturation control on RGB lamps
- Support for Groups & Scenes: Auto populates groups and scenes that are setup on your Hue app
- Sensors: Where supported this driver allows Daylight, Dark and Motion events to be read from Philips Hue Sensors
- Buttons: Where supported this driver allows limited button press events to be read from Philips Hue Keypads
- AV Switching: The Philips Hue Sync Box is a 4×1 HDMI Matrix and this driver gives you full control over that as if it were a standard switcher.
- Entertainment Control: Control over entertainment scenes is provided in a similar fashion to how the Sync App works.
- Both drivers uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing, update alerts and enhanced support
- Drivers also available to purchase separately – Philips Hue Pro Driver and Philips Hue Sync Driver
Our Philips Hue Driver Bundle for ELAN is compatible with:
- Philips Hue Bridge
- All bulbs compatible with Hue Bridge
- All sensors compatible with Hue Bridge
- All switches compatible with Hue Bridge
- Philips Hue Sync Box
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.