Roku Lite Driver for ELAN
What does this driver do?
This Roku Lite Driver allows an Elan system to communicate with a Roku Media Player via Ethernet.
This lite driver has been developed to display text instead of graphics as a response to ongoing issues in the Elan graphical interface.
- Navigation & Transport control:
- Cursor Up, Down, Left & Right (inc press to scroll)
- Select & Cancel
- Rewind & Fast Forward
- Play/Pause Toggle
- Home and Menu
- Feedback: This driver loads the first six apps as they appear on screen and shows them on the viewer as plain text.
- Device Info: In configurator there is a text box in the driver which, when connected, shows the model info and network connection type of the player.
- Keyboard Input: This driver can use the OSD keyboard of your device to send text to a Roku Media Player. Not available on HR2/10/200/30. The keyboard function is not supported by all apps, this is not an issue with the driver.
- Intrinsic Advanced Integration – Official Roku public API driver
- Driver uses Intrinsic(Athena) technology for key free licensing and enhanced support
- A Roku Pro Driver for Elan is also available
Current version number: 20.11.2
Our Roku Lite Driver for Elan is compatible with:
- All IP controllable Roku media players
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.