Apple TV Driver Bundle for ELAN
What does this pack offer?
This Apple TV Driver Bundle for ELAN allows for the integration and control of an Apple TV from within ELAN.
This is a bundle pack and contains both versions of our Apple TV Driver (1st-3rd Generation and 4th/4K Generation).
- Two way IP control
- Press to Scroll transport commands
- Self-Healing: The driver maintains a heartbeat style connection with the Apple TV so when a connection issue arises (reboot, power cut, network loss) the system automatically attempts to re-establish communications.
- 1st-3rd Gen is only compatible with tvOS 9-11, 4th/4K Gen is only compatible with tvOS 13 and 14
- Intrinsic Standard Integration – Unofficial public API driver. This driver uses an API publicly available online but not officially released by Apple. This driver is fully supported for the specified firmware/model for as long as the API is available.
- Please Note – We only support final release Apple TV software and do not support any tvOS BETA releases
- Drivers also available to purchase separately – Apple TV (1st-3rd Gen) and Apple TV (4th & 5th Gen)
Our Apple TV Driver Bundle for ELAN is compatible with:
- Apple TV 1st Generation
- Apple TV 2nd Generation
- Apple TV 3rd Generation
- Apple TV 4th Generation (running TV OS13 or 14)
- Apple TV 5th/4K Generation (running TV OS13 or 14)
- This bundle is not compatible with any Apple TVs running tvOS 15
The Intrinsic difference
Our drivers are all developed in-house, in the UK so you can be sure of the highest reliability and responsiveness when updates are required. We never use open source code or code libraries. All of our drivers are thoroughly tested in-house as well as externally through our Beta Programme before being offered on our website.
All of our drivers/modules are supported free of charge through our Online Support system. We offer comprehensive support for all of our software that requires the purchase of a license key for as long as they are listed on the Intrinsic Dev website. If it’s your first time installing a driver or if you believe there is a technical problem simply submit a ticket via our Online Support system.
We also offer Enhanced Remote Support for each control platform. This support is charged in 30 minute intervals where we are pleased to advise on anything that falls outside of standard driver queries, including, but not limited to, driver installation, wider system integration/programming, general training and system design.
All of our software is available to download free of charge but will require licensing to function. Unless specifically noted only one license is required per controller/processor. You can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by your chosen control platform.
All of our drivers/modules come with comprehensive Integration Notes to ensure the easiest possible set up of our software. Many also have Installation Tutorial videos to further assist you. Please ensure you refer to these resources each time you install a new driver/module.
If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see to a driver/module then please let us know via our Online Support system.